I AM NEW TO CHRISTIANITY
What is the Gospel?
Who is Jesus?
How can I be a Christian?
A Christian is one who follows and lives out the teachings of Jesus. This occurred after acceptance of what has been revealed in the Bible :
Prayer to receive Jesus Christ as Saviour
Lord Jesus, thank You for loving me and dying for me on the cross. I am now cleansed from sin. You are my Lord and Savior, now and forever. I believe that You rose from the dead and that You are alive today. I am now a child of God and heaven is my home. Thank You for giving me meaning and purpose in life and eternal life.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A CHRISTIAN?
I am on a journey of discovery and growth.
- A journey of discovery. I will experience the daily love of God in unexpected ways mundane and extraordinary. Through the daily reading of the Bible, I will discover more truths about God and Jesus. This will help me see life in new ways and challenge me to make a difference to friends and community.
- A journey of growth. Growing in faith is never a private affair. You will need to be in a small group of like-minded believers. Through group bible study, prayer and sharing of life testimonies, you will grow stronger in faith and obedience. You will receive encouragement and realise the presence of God in your life.
- Every Thursday from 4th August (10 sessions)
- Time: 7pm to 9.30pm*
- Venue: Foochow Methodist Church*
* Venue and Time may change subject to COVID situation.
I WANT TO KNOW MORE
Feel free to write us and we will try our best to answer them.
And if you are agreeable, the pastors are willing to meet up with you too!
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME
If you have any specific need and want the pastor to pray for you, please write below your request. It will be good to provide your contact so that the pastor can contact you for any clarification.
Design Your wordpress
Get complete control over the design of your WordPress site in a matter of minutes. Go from draft to website in less time than ever before.