Christmas Celebration 2023
The Gift of Hope – LOVE came down, bringing us the greatest gift of HOPE!
From grappling with learning disabilities to blossoming into a multifaceted career- Teacher, Special Education Needs Counsellor, Performer, and Songwriter.
Join us this Christmas Day as we hear Matthew sing and be inspired as he shares his life – a tale that reveals the profound impact of the Gift of Hope in conquering adversity!
- Date : Monday 25/12/2023
- Time : 10.30am
- Venue : Foochow Methodist Church, 90 Race Course Road Singapore 218577
- Wonderful Program ：
- Film Screening “Unbroken” by Kelvin Sng, based on the true story of Matthew Quek
- Live sharing by Matthew Quek as he shares about the Hope he has in facing difficulties in his life
- Live songs and performance by Matthew Quek
- Christmas Carols
- Christmas Lunch
- Children’s Program for P1-P6 Kids – Sign up your kids (P1-P6) for the kid’s program at the link here. https://foochowmc.org.sg/events/christmas-day-kids-program-chocolate-house-making/
- Come join us this Christmas for a time of celebration and fun.
Lunch is provided, please RSVP of lunch (by 18 Dec)