Via Dolorosa 2023
What to expect?
- As you walk through the journey, you will be greeted with the sights and sounds of Jesus’ last journey from table to tomb. This experience will lead us in considering Jesus’ final journey to the cross, tarry and pause before each painting. Meditate on the verses, allow the Holy Spirit to speak to you and rediscover anew Jesus’ love for you.
Who can come?
- All are welcome! In this season of Lent, we invite you to journey with us to reflect on Jesus’ Way of Suffering at Foochow Methodist Church.
When is the event held?
- Dates: 29 March – 8 April 2023
- Opening hours
- Weekdays: 4-9pm (last walk-in at 8.30pm)
- Saturdays, Sunday, and Good Friday: 9am-6pm (last walk-in at 5.30pm)
Where should I go?
- Please proceed to level 4 via main lobby lift.
How long do I need for this journey?
- To make the most out of this experience, we recommend that you cater at least 30 minutes for this journey.
What should I bring?
- A reflection booklet FMC Via Dolorosa English Booklet will be provided for your journey, you may bring your own writing material for note taking.
- Optional: for those who prefer a more immersive audio narration, please bring a device with QR code scanner (Handphone/Tablet) and your own earpiece. Please note that we do not provide any earpieces on location.
Other point to note:
- Due to the reflective nature of this journey, we would like to request all participants to keep noise to the minimum level for the sake of others.