Expired on: Nov 21, 2021
Foochow Methodist Church invites suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Local Ministry Staff (Small Group Ministry).
- Support the english Pastor (s) to steer and lead the Small Group ministry towards the stated Vision and Goals of Foochow Methodist Church.
- Together with the Pastor (s) and Small Group co-ordinator and group leaders develop and implement Small Group strategies for the english congregations.
- Identify, Recruit, and contribute to development of Small Group leaders.
- Conduct Teaching and Equipping for SG leaders.
- Work to increase the number of Small Groups to cover all members.
- Source and Provide resources for the Small Groups.
- Visit the Small Groups.
B. The Person
- Spiritually mature Christian who has undergone seminary training.
- Able to express and communicate well.
- Works well in a team.
- Reports to and is under the direction and supervision of the PIC / English Pastor(s).
- Regularly updates and communicates work plans, activities and needs of the ministry leaders and members to the supervising English Pastor(s).
- Has a Seminary Degree from a Theological College.
- Has the relevant ministry experience in Pastoral Care and Small Group Ministry.
- Must be able to start work by 1 Jan 2022.
- Competitive compensation that commensurate with experience.
G. Interested Persons
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Sorry! This job has expired.